Students of the Certified Veterinary Rehabilitation and Performance Medicine course are eligible for the Certified Canine Rehabilitation Veterinarian (CCRV) certification, endorsed by the Integrative Veterinary Medical Institute.
The certification requirements are:
- Complete all 4 sessions of the program.
- Pass 3 online quizzes with scores above 75%.
- Pass Final Written Exam with a score above 75%.
- Pass Final Practical Exam with a score above 75%.
- Submit two case studies (one orthopedic case and one neurological case) to be approved